HOW CAN I PROTECT MY ORAL HEALTH?
- Teeth Brushing at least twice a day
- Regular flossing
- Healthy food and timely regulated meal/snacks
- Replacing toothbrush after at least three to four months
- Smoking cessation. Smoke badly damage oral health. Have regular dental checkups if smoking regularly
- Pregnant women suggested to eat healthy and stay orally fit
- Maintaining oral care of your children with guided teeth cleaning techniques
- Regular oral checkups
- Immediate dental consultation on experiencing any of dental issues to avoid further worsening
WHY REMI DENTAL?
- Getting dental treatments done is simpler than ever. From basic treatments to advanced ones, get dental procedures done in one place by dental experts.
- Hygiene is an essential factor for us. Hence, all materials used in the clinics are ultra-hygienic and strictly sterilized before use.
- The dentistry industry has been ever evolving, and we constantly update ourselves to the latest equipment’s and standards. All surgeries and treatments are done by skillful doctors with a plethora of experience in the field.
- Friendly environment set in a relaxing and comfortable ambience.
- Feather touch dentistry. All the dentists are trained professionals and perform all treatments using distinctive techniques to comfort the patient so that he/she can have a pain-free treatment.
- Priority appointments and quick completion time for people with time constraints.
- Our prices are very competitive. Our focus is to give you the maximum value for your money.
Root Canal Therapy